Symons' Super Mix 400 Tablets
Symons' Super Mix tablets are a nutrient rich blend of premium ingredients for the promotion and maintenance of good health and energy.
NOTE: Symons' Super Mix is now back in production as of October, 2018. Product expires 08/2021.
- helps digestion - contains 8 enzymes (amylase, lipase, protease, emulsin, coagulase, invertase, peroxidase, and pectinase) which aids in digestion.
- fibre - contains over 10% fibre as the formula has not been freeze dried.
- Canada's original green food. First formulated in 1940 by Ernie Symons of Rocanville, Saskatchewan.
- helps with anemia - a rich source of cholorphyll which deodorizes and detoxifies the body, builds the blood and the immune system.
- contains phytosterols which have been shown to be valuable in cases of auto-immunity.
- can be used as a primary multivitamin and mineral supplement to give you more energy.
- excellent source of Vitamin A (Beta-carotene), Vitamin C and Vitamin E as well as other antioxidants such as selenium, C0Q10, glutathione, and flavonoids such as ipriflavone, formononatin, daidzein, and genestein.
- a phytonutrient source of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and micro minerals such as selenium and boron for proper metabolic functioning and promoting more energy.
- the formula is over 20% protein and contains all of the essential amino acids (arginine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, methionine, phenolalanine, tryptophan and valine).
- an alkaline forming formula which enhances other natural medicines used to restore good health. It is a rich soure of the alkaline elements of calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- many people report (according to the manufacturer) that using Symons' Super Mix with such products as glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate for osteoarthritis, that they are more effective.
- contains no artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, corn, egg, yeast, dairy or gluten.
- a suggested daily serving of Symons' Super Mix for an adult consists of taking 9-10 tablets per day which is equivalent to eating 5-6 green salads.
- made in Canada.
Directions: take 3 tablets 3 times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Risk Information: consult a health care practitioner if you are using blood thinners, undergoing hormone replacement therapy, or taking birth control medication. Do not use if you have a history of systemic lupus erthmatosus; are pregnant or breast feeding, or are allergic to any of the products ingredients.
400 tablets per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each tablet contains|
|Alfalfa leaf (Medicago sativa)||400 mg|
|Millet seed (Panicum mellaceum)||37.5 mg|
|Buckwheat seed (Fagopyrum esculentum)||37.5 mg|
|Rosehips fruit (Rosa canina)||14 mg|
|Kelp leaf (Ascophyllum nodosum)||14 mg|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: Silicon dioxide|