Natural Factors Melatonin 10 mg 90 sublingual tablets
Natural Factors Melatonin helps with difficulaty falling asleep, staying asleep and waking too early.
- refreshing natural peppermint flavour.
- 10 mg melatonin (derived from non-animal sources).
- melatonin is your body's own natural sleep hormone produced in your brain and pineal gland. It can decline with age, due to shift work, jet lag, stress, delayed sleep phase syndrome and other factors.
- safe and effective natural sleep aid.
- produces a sedative effect by inhibiting the activity of the brain's reticular activating system which controls your wakeful state.
- improves sleep quality and duration, reducing daytime fatigue
- temporarily resets the sleep phase of your biological clock.
- helps with insomnia caused by age-related declines in melatonin in the elderly.
- sublingual tablet ensures quick and consistent absorption.
- formulated and packaged in Canada.
- contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners; no starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
- suitable for vegetarians.
- recyclable container and label.
Directions: dissolve 1-2 tablets under the tongue at bedtime or as directed by a health care practitioner. Can take 30-90 minutes to take effect.
10 mg, 90 sublingual tablets (dissovle under your tongue). Refreshing peppermint flavour.
|Melatonin (non-animal source)||10 mg|
Lactose monoydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, natural peppermint flavour, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).