Mate Factor Organic Lemon Ginger Yerba Mate 20 tea bags
Mate Factor Organic Lemon Ginger Yerba Mate has a lovely lemony aroma and flavour, complemented by warming ginger root.
- Flavour: Lemon ginger.
- Yerba maté is native to South America, currently Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay.
- Is stimulating to the mind by providing a source of mateine which is similar to caffeine, but is utilized more slowly and evenly by the body and therefore increasing your energy levels over a more gradual period of time, and providing a more long lasting effect.
- Yerba maté has been used for centuries to help reduce fatigue and stress, control appetite, boost the immune system, and cleanse and detoxify the blood, tone the nervous system, stimulate the mind, eliminate insomnia and overall good health due to the high concentration of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Unbleached tea bags.
- Can aid in digestion due to ginger content.
- Canada organic.
- An excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Superior quality.
Directions: Steep Hot: 3-5 minutes. Steep Cold: 2 or 3 tea bags per litre. Steep overnight in the fridge. Quick Iced Tea: Brew 2 tea bags in 1 cup of hot water, pour over 2 cups of ice. Sweeten to taste.
20 unbleached tea bags (net weight 70 grams) per box.
Ingredients: Organic yerba bate, organic lemon myrtle leaves, organic ginger root.