Jamieson Melatonin 10 mg 60 bi-layer caplets
Jamieson Melatonin helps to improve the quality of sleep.
- Dual action time release, bi-layered caplets. First layer dissolves quickly to help you fall asleep fast while the 2nd layer is time released over the next 6-8 hours to help you get a longer night's sleep.
- Helps improve sleep quality.
- Effective and safe.
- Melatonin is naturally produced by the brain, but the natural cycle in which it is produced may become disrupted and result in difficulty sleeping.
- May reduce the time it takes to fall asleep, increases total sleep time, and reduce daytime fatigue.
- Many people who work shift work, experience jet lag, or have an altered sleep schedule may find that their quality of sleep is decreased and supplement with melatonin.
- Salt (NaCl) free.
- Sugar free.
- Starch free.
- Gluten free.
- Lactose free.
- No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- No animal testing.
- 360 Pure quality controlled (see below for details of this program).
- Recyclable packaging.
- Proudly Canadian made and Canadian owned.
Directions: Adults take 1 caplet daily at or before bedtime. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 1 month.
Cautions & Warnings: Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking: anticoagulant, anticonvulsant, blood pressure, immunosuppressive, sedative, hypnotic or psychotropic medications or steroids; if you have: cardiovascular, chronic kidney, immune system or liver disease, depression and/or related diseases, asthma, diabetes or hypoglycemia, hormonal or seizure disorders, or migraines. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 1 month (chronic insomnia). Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Mild gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, or cramping) and/or rare allergic reactions have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Storage: Store between 15˚C and 25˚C, away from children.
60 bi-layer caplets per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each caplet contains|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, water-soluble cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, modified cellulose gum, sodium copper chlorophyllin, silica, hydroxypropyl cellulose.|
*Jamieson 360 Pure Quality Assured Program
Jamieson sources ingredients from clean, sustainable areas around the world before they undergo more than 360 quality-control steps to ensure absolute purity, safety and efficacy for all Jamieson’s natural sourced products.
The 360 Pure designation assures:
- Fresh raw materials globally sourced from reputable suppliers.
- Ingredients that are tracked and monitored above federal regulatory standards.
- Consistent active potency and freshness.