Flora Cran-Essence 500 ml
Flora Cran-Essence 500 ml
Flora Cran-Essence is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a urinary antiseptic to help relieve benign urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Full spectrum-blend of 9 herbs in a base of cranberry juice concentrate that promotes and maintains normal urinary tract health.
- The added herbs in Cran-Essence are traditionally used for their diuretic and antiseptic properties, which help the body flush the bladder and urethra.
- Cranberries contain naturally occurring proanthocyanidins and organic acids, which have been shown to support healthy urinary tract function by inhibiting the attachment of microbes to the linings of the urinary and intestinal tracts.
- Complete Urinary Tract Formula that blends Juniper Berries, Uva Ursi, Yarrow, and Calendula.
- Herbs extracted individually at specific controlled temperatures and centrifuge strained.
- Non-GMO Project verified.
- Herbal liquid extract.
- Alcohol free.
- Gluten free.
Directions: Adults: Shake bottle well before use. Take 30 ml (2 tablespoons) in a glass of water, 2 times daily in the morning and afternoon. Take a few hours before or after taking any medication or natural health product. Do not take with highly acidic foods (e.g. citrus fruits and juice) or medications which may acidify urine.
Cautions and Warnings: For occasional use only. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond one week. Do not use if you: 1) are pregnant or breastfeeding 2) are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy/Anethole family 3) are taking products containing diuretics 4) have a history of kidney stones 5) have high or low blood pressure, heart disease, kidney disorder, liver disorder, diabetes or edema (swelling of hands, face and feet). Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you: 1) are taking blood thinners 2) have a liver disorder, fever, painful urination (dysuria), spasms, or blood in the urine. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Stop use and seek medical attention immediately if you experience dizziness, confusion, muscle weakness or pain, abnormal heart beat and/or difficulty breathing. Hypersensitivity/allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
Storage: Store unopened bottle at room temperature. After opening, keep refrigerated and use within 4 weeks.
500 ml per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each 30 ml (2 tablespoons) contains|
|Cranberry Fruit (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), 1:69||435 mg|
|Juniper Berry (Juniperus Communis), 1:69||435 mg|
|Uva-Ursi Leaf (Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi), 1:69||435 mg|
|Parsley Seed (Petroselinum Crispum), 1:286||105 mg|
|Calendula Flower (Calendula Officinalis), 1:333||90 mg|
|Heather Flower and Leaf (Calluna Vulgaris), 1:333||90 mg|
|Knotgrass Herb Top (Polygonum Aviculare), 1:333||90 mg|
|Rupturewort Herb Top (Herniaria Glabra), 1:333||90 mg|
|Yarrow Herb Top (Achillea Millefolium), 1:333||90 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Water, stevia leaf, cranberry fruit juice concentrate.|