Eco by Sonya Driver Coconut Deodorant 60 ml
Eco by Sonya driver Coconut Deodorant is a unisex formulation for the whole family and yes it works!
- Instead of blocking your sweat glands, this natural deodorant allows the body to release toxins naturally, therefore keeping you fresh through out the day.
- It is free from synthetic ingredients, parabens and most importantly, aluminium.
- Made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature.
- 87% of ingredients are certified organic.
- Not tested on animals/cruelty free.
- A blend of essential oils for deodorant which include coconut oil, chamomile and lavender help to mask unpleasant body odours and create a pleasant coconut instead.
- Organic corn flower (extract) is used to keep you naturally drier and fresh all day. People also find this LESS irritating on their skin than other alternatives in natural deodorants.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Made in Australia.
Directions: Apply to clean dry skin.
Cautions and Warnings: Avoid broken skin. For external use only. An allergy patch test is recommended. If irritation occurs see a doctor and discontinue use.
Storage: Store below 30 degrees Celsius, out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
60 ml or 2.03 fl. oz. per container.
Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract*, sodium bicarbonate**, ethanol*, coconut flavour**, glycerin*, lavender angustifolia (lavender) extract*, centaurea cyanus (corn flower) extract*, chamomilla recutita (chamomile) flower extract*, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate**, xanthan gum**.
*Certified organic by the Organic Food Chain Australia