Coast Peanut Butter Cricket Protein Powder 454 grams
Coast Peanut Butter Cricket Protein Powder is a great tasting protein powder that makes a great addition to your daily routine!
- Flavour: Peanut butter.
- Gluten free.
- Only 1 gram of sugar per serving.
- Provides 20 grams of protein per serving.
- Dairy free.
- Made with only 8 ingredients!
- Sweetened with a blend of monk fruit extract and stevia extract.
- Crickets are much easier to absorb than lactose-based proteins.
- Crickets are very high in vitamin B12 and iron.
- Crickets are 67% protein by weight.
- Crickets contain twice the amount of iron as a comparable amount of spinach.
- Compared to cows, crickets consume 2,000 times less water for the same amount of protein because they absorb their water from the food they consume.
- Crickets produce 100 times less GHG emissions compared to cows for the same amount of protein.
- Crickets contain high amounts of all nine essential amino acids.
- Crickets use 13 times less land than cows for the same amount of protein, as they don't need much room to grow.
- Crickets are more sustainable to grow than other forms of animal protein like cows, pigs, chicken, and fish.
- Resealable bag.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Mix 1 scoop in 250 ml of cold water or your favourite smoothie recipe.
Cautions and Warnings: If you have a mollusc or crustacean allergy you may also be allergic to crickets.
454 grams per bag.
Ingredients: Organic peanut flour, protein blend (crickets, organic pumpkin, organic brown rice), salt, organic gum arabic, stevia extract, monk fruit extract.